Code Clinic were approached by Herr Nidermayer to create a number of modern eye catching marketing & advertising products for their two family businesses located in the heart of Neumarkt in der Oberpfalz. Their long established presence in the town include ‘Fritz Nidermayer’ Jewellers and ‘Nidermeyer Sehen, Hören, Optik’.
These products including in-store advertising & signage, flyers, large format square beach flags, large format bill-board style banner with custom built frames and photography for both trading brands.
– Create a number of differing product types
– Develop distinct product for two seperate industries / stores
– Maintain cohesion between family brands but not at expense of individual stores
– Work with long established branding, logos and colour schemes
– Source and supply associated display systems
– Arrange & co-ordinate delivery of promotional flyers in key locations
Code Clinic KreativAgentur successfully designed, printed and delivered Din a1, Din a3 and Din a5 posters for both stores along with Din a6 long flyers as part of a promotional sale to run as a counter campaign to the launch period of the new Neuermarkt shopping centre.
Beyond this, we also created drop flags for each store, intended for use at promotional & marketing events as well as general purpose outside the associated stores.
This large scale project was then completed with the design of two large format fabric stretch banners intended to be located at the rear of one of the premises across two inward goods doors.