The Neumarkt Stadtlauf ‘Town Run’ celebrates its 17th successive year in 2016, and attracts thousands of entrants of all ages and abilities across its 5 distinct race day events. Code Clinic were approach by the Stadtlauf’s committee, with a view to completely overhauling their online presence including their outdated and poorly implemented existing website.
– Design a new highly contemporary website within restrictions of established event branding
– Negotiate hand-over of relevant IP from previous creators
– Maintain schedule for fixed key dates such as Press Conference
– Steer project in conjunction with decentralised client committee
– Establish new Social media channels and enhance existing profiles to drive engagement
– Increase bi-directional & lateral engagement between Social Media channels & the event website
Despite complications with a 3rd party legacy provider the project was completed ahead of schedule and has been greatly received by the event committee, event sponsors and the wider public.
Furthermore, by performing modern integration with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram & Twitter, Code Clinic have made a clear and positive impact upon the organisation’s online engagement rates with its target audience via these channels and the new website alike.