The Neumarkt Stadtlauf ‘Town Run’ celebrates its 19th successive year in 2018, and attracts thousands of entrants of all ages and abilities across its 5 distinct race day events. Code Clinic were approach by the Stadtlauf’s committee, with a view to completely overhauling their online presence including their outdated and poorly implemented existing website.
– Design a completely new, highly contemporary website within restrictions of established event branding
– Negotiate hand-over of relevant IP & domains from various committee registrars
– Maintain schedule for fixed key dates such as Press Conference
– Steer project in conjunction with decentralised client committee
– Establish new Social media channels and enhance existing profiles to drive engagement
– Increase bi-directional & lateral engagement between Social Media channels & the event website
Despite complications with 3rd party ownership of domain names and partner organisation, the project was completed ahead of schedule and has been greatly received by the event committee, event sponsors, partners and the wider public.
Furthermore, by performing modern integration with social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram & Twitter, Code Clinic have made a clear and positive impact upon the organisation’s online engagement rates with its target audience via these channels and the new website alike.